Alternatifim Cafe

English Fan Club

Discussion started on Fan Club & Birlikler

We are waitin for people that loves English... But please be sure that you love English!
We will talk English in this Fan Club of course and if you know English be a member of this fan club. Why? Because its gotta be so funny... :lol

Members
1.andrey27
2. çatırtı
3.>>Gamze<<
#1 - Mayıs 18 2007, 14:50:56
« Son Düzenleme: Haziran 17 2007, 14:17:53 Gönderen: andrey27 »
Bir gün  :rusruleti ZBAM!!!

ı can be a member of this club because we're learning english so well i love english.

ı want to say hello to my lovely teacher mr. becker because he taughy me how to speak and write and everything...

yuo're the best mr. becker
#2 - Mayıs 21 2007, 19:20:28
[img]http://www.mediabistro.com/agencyspy/original/gossip_girl.JPG[img/]

hey we got a member! congratulations on you chatırtı!!! you are our first member! and congratulations on your english teacher Mr. Becker too.
it looks you like harry potter am i wrong?
what do you think about snape? is he the baddie guy ?
#3 - Mayıs 23 2007, 20:17:54

yes he's the bad gay now,like always:d he just makes the situations confusing if it's about harry. he's a trouble. yes it's harry potter ı'm the big fan of them (mostly books) and ı'm going to make a presentation about it next week hopefully ı can write it here if you wish
#4 - Mayıs 24 2007, 20:25:20

yes i would love to see your presentation!!!
yea you are right it looks he is the bad guy but i'm sure he is not.
i looked at harry potter fan club. you said 'never try to tell me about harry potter!! i already memorized it!!!!' (((:
#5 - Mayıs 25 2007, 14:17:02

but really ı'm so anxious when they said 'i think it's bad' after my really big explanation to them they just give me words like bad and good anda sad . can you be patient against them even though the just watched the mıvies.

ı'm really curious about where do you learn english so well and which school are you going now?
#6 - Mayıs 28 2007, 22:57:41

sorry for my late message...
i understand you! but if i could see your presentation i would decide better i think. even though it cant be that bad am i wrong? i mean i can feel that you have great personality...
me? ermm,,, my english teacher tought me english! and i'm finishing anatolian teacher training high school this year. i can say its impossible to tell you my happiness. it was disaster! there were so many children everwhere. oh god im so lucky!
what about you?can you tell me your school, hobbies or the other special things?
#7 - Haziran 12 2007, 21:23:57

Hey all!I'm a fan of English,too...I'm a student in Anatolian Teacher Training School so I trust my English! I'm rea
dy to share everything about English!Let's talk together... :yeah
#8 - Haziran 17 2007, 13:57:26
« Son Düzenleme: Haziran 17 2007, 13:59:26 Gönderen: >>Gamze<< »
ASKERE UZANAN ELLER KIRILSIN!!!

ah, yes gamze. thats why we are here. you can share your hobbies, affairs or anything you want. as you see, chatırtı did it already. or gamze you can tell us your thoughts on philisophy, love... for example have you ever been cheated? but you beter tell us your age, the place you stay,  or stuff like that... thanks for joining our fan club!!!
#9 - Haziran 17 2007, 14:14:09

ı want to be a member of this club
#10 - Temmuz 09 2007, 13:53:14

Üye:

0 Üye ve 1 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.